Hey! I'm Ellyn ...
and I believe that we all deserve to live a badass, unapologetically authentic life!
But what keeps us from living that kickass life?
Three Things...Lack of Clarity, Lack of Confidence, and Lack of Time.
Trust me, I get it! Whether you went down a path that ended up not being the right one for you or you're a multi-passionate soul who has big dreams and is craving more...I've been where you've been! I'm a former doctoral student, scientist-turned life coach who had to take some hard looks at my life and my career and ask myself..."is this what I want? Will this truly make me happy?" until I finally decided I was willing to put in the work to transform my career and my purpose in life! Now? I'm a wanderlusting traveler, and lover of photography, fitness, music, personal growth, coffee, craft beer and movies! Trust me...I get being multi-passionate and how all those passions can make crazy busy! How can we possibly do it all? Well, after years of studying personal growth, confidence, lifestyle and high performance habits, and implementation and testing of these tools in my own daily life, I know what works and what doesn't! And I am committed to helping you achieve that badass vision you have for your life!
My mission? It's Simple.
Interested in check out some of what I have to offer here at coach Ellyn? Start by...
Dipping your toes into a free community! I run 2 communities on Facebook. One for personal growth and one for fitness & lifestyle habits!
- Taking the 10 Day Confidence Challenge, because confidence is crucially to living more fully and authentically!
- Checking out my coaching packages and programs and getting enrolled in the Pursuit of Confidence Beta Test, a full-blown 8-week online course where we take a deep dive into confidence!
- Check out some of the client love and testimonials from some of the people I have worked with! My clients have incredibly stories and I'm so honored to have played a part in their journies!
- Join the movement, #15minsforme, on social media! Because personal growth should be a daily habit for each and every one of us!
- Or, for my graduate students out there, check out some of my student-specific coaching to navigate all of the unique, complicated challenges that grad school entails!
Additionally, I'm writing my first book, where former and current graduate students are getting candid about their experiences in grad school! I'm still taking interviews, too, if you'd like to contribute!