got something special i’ve
For all my Remote Year peeps!
Why I’m Offering It…
For some of us, coaching has never been on our radar. For others, it’s something we’ve always considered doing, but never really dove into. Coaching can definitely be an investment, but I want to make a special deal for all of you, my
THAT’S WHY I’M OFFERING YOU ALL
25% off on coaching & My Monthly membership!
Just for You
HOW COACHING WORKS:
- We’ll meet/chat 1-on-1 and talk about what you’re interested in improving in your life! We’ll make a game plan and I’ll walk you through a bit about how I can help you. We’ll also vibe each other out and see if working together will be something that’s beneficial to both of us. This is a super important part of the coaching relationship ad something that I don’t take lightly.
- We’ll address if we’re a good fit! We’ll discuss the ways in which coaching will benefit you in achieving your goals and, if the coaching relationship feels right, we’ll set a plan to work together for however long you want or are able to.
- We’ll deal with logistical stuff. Yes, paperwork makes it’s way into coaching as well!
- And then we’ll start working together! The benefit of being on this journey together is that we’re all pretty darn familiar with figuring out time zones, video conferencing, etc. We can find a time and a system that works (Skype, Zoom, phone, etc.) to help you work toward your goals.
WHAT COACHING PROVIDES:
- Accountability. Coaching is most importantly accountability to achieving your goals. In our lives, there are so many things for us to juggle that it’s understandable when some of our goals and commitments fall through the cracks! I’ll help you specifically create a vision and define what you’re working toward, build a plan around how to get there, and then, most importantly, hold you to sticking to that plan. If we run into obstacles along the way, we address it, make changes, and continue moving forward.
- Personalization. Because I’ve done cookie-cutter coaching programs that send everyone through the same pipeline of lessons and videos and, really, that works, but not as well as it could. If you’re truly going to help someone bring their best self to the table in their life, then their coaching needs to be tailored to them and to their needs.
i specialize in…
Hi! I’m Ellyn
YOUR NO-BULLSHIT CHEERLEADER & TRANSFORMATION COACH!
I know firsthand the benefits of 1-on-1 coaching. I shelled out almost $10,000 to work with my first 1-on-1 high-performance coach and it was, without a doubt, the most beneficial and important investment I’ve made in my life. More so than my
The bottom line is this – we all have goals. We’re probably fucking awesome at setting them. But there’s a hell of a lot more to achieving your goals than setting a SMART goal. A LOT more. You’ve gotta create a vision for your life, dig deep, and ultimately get uncomfortable in overcoming some of the behaviors that are holding you back
How Can I Help You?
check out some of the ways in which I’ve helped past clients…
- Creating a sustainable healthy lifestyle. If you follow me on social media at all, you know how important self-care is in my daily life and that I’m a huge proponent of health and making health a sustainable part of your lifestyle. Health coaching is actually how I got my start. So, naturally, a number of my early clients and even some of my clients as I got more experienced came to me with health & fitness goals. I’ve helped these clients make their health and fitness goals a sustainable lifestyle, not something that they have to “make time” for, but that something that integrates seamlessly into their life. We find fitness options that they love and that don’t feel like a chore. We find nutrition options that they enjoy and that don’t feel like punishment. And, perhaps most importantly, we help them develop mindset shifts around their health & fitness where they’re approaching their fitness from a perspective of positivity, not negativity or hatred, and of worthiness instead of punishment.
- Creating clarity and passion
in theircareer. Another thing that a number of clients come to me for is making career pivots and transformations. For many millennials, we want passion, fulfillment, and meaning in the kind of work we’re going to spend the vast majority of our lives doing and when we don’t have that, we feel this profound sense of something being missing. This profound desire for more. I help my clients discover their passions, the most important aspects of fulfilling and meaningful for work in their life, and ultimately hold them accountable to taking the actions necessary to start creating that in their own lives. Fulfilling work is huge for so many of us and I love finding that for my clients and finding that thing that will light them up and bring them passion in their work life, not just their personal life.
- Creating systems for achieving their goals. The last big thing that I help my clients with, and that frankly is my nerdy obsession, is in the realm of time management, organization
andproductivity. So many of us have goals, personally and professionally, that we back burner because we “don’t have time.” And I believe that is completelyand utter bullshit. If something is a goal of yours, if you really want it, you owe it to yourself to go for it. To make that goal a reality. But, understandably, things come up that make it difficult for us to achieve these goals. We have too much on our plate and are overwhelmed because we struggle to set boundaries and say no to the things that, frankly, we don’t care about. We lose track of our commitments and priorities, personally and professionally, because we don’t have good organizational systems in place. We never feel like we’re making progress because our productivity and effectiveness is lacking. I help my clients develop the confidence to start setting boundaries at work, in their relationships, etc. I help them create organizational systems that work for them. I’m not about imposing my systems on you. I want to help you craft your own. And so so much more!
or simply check out their testimonials below!
INTERESTED IN WORKING TOGETHER? WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Ellyn is a student and teacher of human potential. I started her program with a motley rumpus of ideas, hopes, frustrations, and aspirations. By the end, I had a plan, a timeline, and a clear sense of purpose that excited me. She listened, asked good/hard questions, and collaborated with me to shape ephemeral ideas and wishes into tangible objects I can work and play with. I look forward to learning more from her in the future.
It’s amazing how things come to you exactly when you need them, and you were exactly what I needed. You helped me take these huge, lofty, seemingly unattainable goals and break them into mini tasks. You also helped me learn how my productivity/creativity works and how I need to harness it when it strikes to make the most out of my time. I honestly didn’t know what to expect, or what I was truly hoping to gain, and it blew me away how valuable these 8 weeks were! I’m still reaping the benefits after we’re done, so worth the investment in yourself. Love you long time xx
I’m so grateful for meeting Ellyn this year and doing coaching sessions with her. Not only is she very comfortable to talk to, but she also asks the hard-hitting questions to make you think. She helped me uncover a lot of things I’ve been passionate about over the years but have put aside for one reason or another. She also had amazing feedback on how to tackle some of the challenges I have been facing with determining the next steps in my career and what direction to head. I highly recommend working with her no matter what challenges you’re facing both professionally and personally!
Besides being one of the most authentic humans I’ve ever met, Ellyn is terrific at her job as a coach. She’s helped me make my goals more tangible and provided me with the tools and resources to making them achievable in my day-to-day life. I always look forward to our 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
1-on-1 coaching payment options
Duration of Coaching
3 months – 12 weeks, 15% off
4 months – 16 weeks, 20% off
6 months – 24 weeks, 25% off
For clients wishing to do 3+ months of 1-on-1 coaching and wish to do a month-by-month payment plan, please simply use monthly payment option in the
Payments are due:
For 3 month coaching: Prior to sessions #1, 5, and 9
For 4 month coaching: Prior to sessions #1, 5, 9, and 13
For 6 month coaching: Prior to sessions #1, 5, 9, 13, 17 and 21
Do these payment options not work for you? If the client wishes to enroll in a different payment plan, this is negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact Ellyn here.
Cuz personal growth is a journey, not an event! And
for RY: $20/month
online coaching program
Are you ready for some big life changes, but find yourself overwhelmed, burned out, and struggling to make those changes happen? Maybe you have no idea what you want in life, or if you do you have no idea how to make it happen and how to get the eff out of your own way! Well, that’s why I created the Take Back Your Life Program.
I believe there are 3 things that hold us back from creating the lives we want – lack of clarity, lack of confidence, and lack of time! In this program, I show you how to tackle all 3 using my transformation trifecta! And because you’re my RY fam, you get a special discount!