This is seriously my go-to healthy cheat nowadays! I got an extra shipment of vegan chocolate
- Mix 2 scoops chocolate shake with 1T of melted coconut oil. You may need to add water to thin out consistency if desired. The more water (vs. coconut oil) you add, the more cake-like your batter consistency will become!
- In a muffin tin, lay down a layer of this chocolate mixture, enough to coat the bottom of the pan. Should be enough for approximately 8 muffin tins (again – thinning out the mixture with water will help increase the number of peanut butter cups you will easily be able to make.
- Note: You may want to use muffin liners for an added pizzazz. The peanut butter cups should remove from the muffin tin just fine without them, though.
- Freeze for 15-20 mins
- After, add 1 teaspoon of natural peanut butter on top of the chocolate base. Smooth as flat as possible!
- Again, mix 2 scoops of chocolate shake with 1T of coconut oil. Don’t make this ahead of time or it will likely re-solidify while you wait for the first batch to freeze.
- Top the peanut butter with the second layer of chocolate mixture and freeze for an additional 15-20 mins.
Voila! Healthy peanut butter cups!
21 Day Fix Breakdown: 1/2 red, 1-2 teaspoons per cup (depending upon how much peanut butter you used!)