Social Confidence Resources
- Schedule your social life. To improve your social skills, you need to invest time in them.
- Think positive. Negative and anxious commentary isn't going to make a social situation better, or easier. Come into a situation with an expectation that the outcome will be positive and it's much more likely that it will be.
- Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting through to Anyone here
- How to have Confidence and Power in Dealing with People: here
- How to Win Friends & Influence People here
- The Charisma Myth here
- Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships here
- Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself - here
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES & ARTICLES: