What to Expect from The Pursuit of Confidence
8 Weeks & 8 MODULES
MODULE 1: THE FOUNDATIONS
- Define your WHY for Completing the Confidence Course
- Learn what Confidence is & what it is NOT
MODULE 2: Struggles & Behaviors
- The 4 types of Confidence
- The ways in which people undermine their confidence
Module 3: Know yourself, Grow Yourself
- Strengths & Weaknesses
- Personality Types because knowing yourself helps create confidence
- Inner Demons & Insecurities
- Identifying Limiting Beliefs that undermine your confidence
Module 4: Developing Emotional confidence
- Outcome Dependence and how it holds us back
- Self-Compassion because the language you use when you speak to yourself affects your confidence
- Comfort Zones why staying comfortable is a great short-term solution, but a poor way of improving your confidence long-terms
- Alter Egos - fake it till you make it isn't just a saying
- Authenticity and ways to practice authenticity, so that you can become more comfortable with yourself
- Mindfulness because sometimes simple seeing and understanding your habits, your inner monologue and your reactions is the key to changing your confidence
- Gratitude because research has shown that one of the best ways for ensuring mental health is by being grateful and thankful for what you have
MODULE 5: Developing Physical Confidence
- Confident Body Language because research has shown that simple changes in your body language can drastically change performance
- Physical Confidence Cues - we all have cues for when our body and mind are confident, and we can use them to get ourselves into a confident state
- Self-Care Practices for Improving Your Confidence because part of feeling confident is taking care of ourselves
Module 6: Developing ConfidenT Relationships
- Managing Relationships because relationships can have positive and negative affects on us and we need to learn how to manage them
- Confident Relationships with Loved Ones & Family
MODULE 7: Tools for Developing Confidence
- Creating a Confidence Manifesto - your road map to your ideal life
- Writing your Life Resume because you've done so much more in your life than you think you have
- Finding the proof in your life
- Developing Mantras to help you work through times of fear, self-doubt, insecurity, and shame
Module 8: Moving forward
- Measuring Your Progress
- Goal Setting
- What to do When you Hit Plateaus
- Daily Practices for Cultivating Confidence
Group Confidence Coaching
Join the group Confidence Course for 8 weeks of video coaching, 1 hour weekly meetings with your peers, email access to your Coach (me!), and a private Facebook group to keep in touch and get support from your coach and community throughout the process! PLUS, you'll receive lifetime access to the Confidence Course! for FREAKING $20!!!
NOTE: This is a promotional offer and by signing up for this $20 group you are committing to the full 8-week program and to writing/recording a testimonial that may be featured on my website! If you fail to complete these requirements, you will forfeit your lifetime access to the Confidence Course content.
1-on-1 CONFIDENCE COACHING
$99 - 8 weeks: 1-on-1
This 8-week program includes collaboration with the Confidence Group members, inclusion in the group meetings and online, private Facebook group. However, in addition, you also get an extra 60 min 1-on-1 session with me PER WEEK!
PLUS, you'll also receive LIFETIME ACCESS to the Confidence Course!
NOTE: This is a promotional offer and by signing up for this offer you are committing to the full 8-week program and to writing/recording a testimonial that may be featured on my website! If you fail to complete these requirements, you will forfeit your lifetime access to the Confidence Course content.
SElf-paced Confidence Course
$75 for the Full Program
Maybe the group or 1-on-1 coaching program isn't for you! That's cool too, my friend! You can get access to the full program - 8 modules of video lessons, access to all the handouts and worksheets to help you get through the program - for 6 months!
Interested in a 50% discount?
Then talk to me about completing a post-program 30 min call to talk about your experience on the program!